Thursday, October 3, 2013

Break or Not

Hello!!

Happy Thursday! Some might call this the beginning of the weekend. Here at UNCC we have our fall break this coming up Monday and Tuesday. The sound of doing nothing! Just kidding I've got exams that next week and even though we are out of school the university is still open so all meetings will still be here on campus.

I was looking up some things on recovery and came across this gem! Thank Tim!!
http://www.sobernation.com/being-young-in-recovery-whats-it-like/


That was an amazing trip! I got the privilege of meeting some amazing people and reuniting with ones I hadn't seen in awhile. The crazy part is all these young people are recovery advocates and work locally and nationally to let people know the Recovery Works!

Just thinking of all the people I have met in my short time in recovery just astounds me! There is so much I never knew I could accomplish and be a part of! Super excited for this month! 


Tons of events are going on! Check them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment